Find the best free Google Slides Themes to create beautiful presentations in 2018. A presentation is an efficient way to share your ideas and impress your audience. A well-organized high-quality presentation can take your performance to the next level. You can share a complex data using charts and graphs, add beautiful images, quotes, and maps. These days presentations are widely used not only by business owners and designers but also by teachers and students. At Slidesmash We have professional Google Slides Themes you can download completely free.
Best Free Google Slides Themes
Professional and good-looking slides can help your audience to understand and remember the information better. A presentation template can make the process of creating presentation easier and faster.
Here are the 25 best free Google Slides Themes for amazing presentations:
1. Corporate Google Slides Theme
For a simple, colorful, and clean look used Corporate Google Slides. This Powerpoint template is a great eye-catcher with its bright and unique colors that will make your information stand out.
2. Free Watercolor Google Slides Theme
Watercolor is an expressive and creative presentation template. It consists of 25 unique slide layouts that have their own watercolor art to give each slide a calm and minimal look.
3. Elegant Free Google Slides Theme
For a formal and sophisticated presentation use Elegant Google Slides. This black and gold themed slide presentation will impress your audience and capture their attention with the beautiful border design.
4. Science Google Slides Theme
Science Google Slides Theme was created for students and teachers. The slides have cute education pattern, charts, device mockups, maps, and shapes.
5. Antigua Free Google Slides Template
Antigua Google Slides are great for ambitious people who are aiming to impress their audience. This presentation template has high-quality of infographics and well-designed slides.
6. Free Swot Analysis Google Slides Template
SWOT Analysis Google Slides is high-quality slides and a very unique and well-designed slides. The colors used help your information stand out while capturing the audiences’ attention.
7. Creative Google Slides Theme
Creative Google Slides is a unique slide presentation that is colorful and fun. It has a unique pattern design to capture your audience’s attention. This Google slide presentation is modern and fully editable.
8. Free Technology Google Slides Template
The Technology Google Slides is a modern slide template with a cool and electric color scheme. This is a simple slide layout with a creative design.
9. Free Timeline Google Slides Template
The Timeline Google Slides Template is made up of 5 creative slides that are easy to edit and can be re-arranged in an unlimited amount of ways.
10. Professional Google Slides Theme
There 25 slides in the Professional Google Slides Template. The slides are clean and simple, to make all your information clear to understand while using colors to make the important points stand out.
11. Business Free Google Slides Template
There are more than 10 unique slides in the Business Google Slides Template. All the slides are fully customizable for you to add all the information and infographics you may need.
12. Free Social Media Google Slides Theme
The Social Media Google Slides is a creative and modern presentation to socially connect with your audience. This presentation template is very easy to edit and consists of 23 amazing slides.
13. Christmas Google Slides Theme
For a fun presentation during the holidays, use the Christmas Google Slides. The slides have a fun and festive snowflake design on the slides along with the colors used during the holiday season.
14. Free Modern Google Slides Theme
This Modern Google Slide Template is a simple yet creative presentation. The use of color helps all your information stand out to make your main points be understood.
15. Nym Google Free Presentation Template
For a modern and eye-catching presentation, the Nym Google Slide Template uses a fresh color scheme of green, yellow and blue. There are 25 unique slides that are fully customizable.
16. Kent Free Google Presentation Template
Kent is a playful presentation template that has a colorful pattern of circles. The icons used are fully editable, along with all the slides.
17. Thaliard presentation template
Thaliard is a basic presentation template which has 25 slides with the editable design. The layout of this theme was designed for statistics, reports, and education info of any kind.
18. Elegant Gold Free Google Slides Theme
Elegant Google Slides template in yellow and blue color scheme will be a perfect choice for literature teachers because it has lots of slides with text and quotes. Besides, there are slides with maps, mockups, charts, and numbers.
19. Minimal Google Slides Theme
This is a minimalist free presentation theme for Google Slides. It’s essential to have a simple presentation to make your data stand out and help people remember information better.
20. Roderigo presentation template
Here is a modern dynamic presentation theme for Google Slides which fit for education and business purposes. You can adjust colors, fonts, charts, images to suit your needs.
21. Olivia presentation template
Do you want to impress your audience with simple yet effective slides? Olivia is precisely what you need when it comes to Google Slides presentation template. It features 25 different clean slides for all kind of information.
22. Free Business Forecast PowerPoint Template
If you have a complicated data which you need to tell in simple words, this presentation slides will help you. It has free slides with charts, diagrams, timelines, and pie charts which will present your data. You can edit any part of the theme.
23. Quickly presentation template
This lovely presentation theme has a cute hand-drawn frame on the slides which means it will be a perfect choice for presentations for small kids. It also contains bold text and images.
24. Business Solutions – Free Google Slides theme
This presentation theme features ten customizable slides and minimalist professional layout. Among the slides, you’ll find cover, welcome message, numbers, charts, comparison, and map.
25. Flat Free Presentation Template
It’s way easier to make a presentation with a template than from scratch. So, this multipurpose flat presentation template for Google Slides can be changed for any subject or topic.
Premium Google Slides Themes
1. Annual Report – Business Google Slide Template
Annual Report theme will make your life easier when it comes to creating an educational presentation. You can change color and fonts to suit the spirit and feel of your idea.
2. Education Google slides Presentation Template
If you need to create lots of presentations for your lectures as a teacher, it’s time to think about buying a pack of pre-made slides to save your effort and money. This set has over 880 editable slides, ten color schemes, and free icons.
3. Point Multipurpose Google Slides Template
Look at Point which is a beautiful multipurpose presentation theme for Google Slides. It has 155 unique slides and 620 total slides which will be more enough for numerous presentations. Besides, you’ll get a detailed instruction.
4. Clean Multipurpose Google Slides Template
This clean Google Slides theme can be changed to fit any type of business, including education. With 97 unique slides and 388 total slides, you can create about ten presentations. Moreover, slides are animated.
5. Creative Multipurpose Google Slides Template
Images, collages, timelines, charts, and maps are not the full list of slides which this creative template has for your future presentation. You can design a range of presentations for students on any topic, from geography to mathematics.
6. Boka Minimal Google Slide Template
Boka is clean, modern presentation theme for Google Slides with a simple yet impressive layout. You can edit images, colors, background, fonts, and text to suit your subject.
7. Public – Multipurpose Google Slides Template
Public is a theme created for corporate and business purposes, but in fact, it will be a perfect solution for any kind of presentation. Clean layout and colorful icons make it stand out from the other themes. You can customize any part of the template using Google Slides.
8. Charity Creative Google Slides Presentation Template
This theme was initially created for charity, but you can customize it for any topic. You can choose between 14 pre-made color palettes and edit animated slides.
9. Marketofy – Ultimate Google Slides Template
Keep your viewers engaged by using this gorgeous Google Slides template with 200 unique slides and 24 color schemes. Besides, there are two color themes: light and dark.
10. 3 in 1 Multipurpose Google Slides Template Bundle (Vol.03)
Save money and time using this vast pack of slides for presentations. It consists of 1792 slides which will be more than enough to create education presentations for a number of topics. If you still have any questions, you can always use their online support.
What is Google Slides
Who knew.. that Google would also want to get a slice of the presentation and slideshow market. In all fairness, Google has done a fairly amazing job at creating Web (Cloud) software that supports the usual office tasks that you’d need to do at work, or home. Spreadsheets and Docs, in particular, have gained popularity over the years, as the one-stop solutions for replacing hard software, and instead switching over to the cloud for good.
Google Slides right away brings out the comprehensive Collaboration features, something that Google Office has been well acclaimed for. Get your co-workers, friends, and family members to join you for a one of a kind presentation experience, directly into your browser. And Google Slides is a well-templated system, meaning if you’re looking for free Google Slides, you won’t necessarily have trouble in that department because designers are working day and night to create designs for all situations and contexts imaginable.
Needless to say, Google itself provides users with a range of default Google Slides templates, ideal for creating presentations right out of the beat. As a platform, it will do wonders not just for business projects and presentations, but also for school projects and any events outside of business, because that’s what Google is all about — making the web accessible to everyone, without limiting any of its features to a single idea.
The Key Features of Google Slides
So, one of the things that you’ll find familiar with Google Slides is the global user interface used across all Google Office applications, this means that while there are new features to learn, you’re still using the same user interface that you’ve been accustomed to all this time.
But if you’re only a beginner, don’t worry, because Google has made it super easy for anyone to learn how to use Google Slides and how to design presentations that will rock the socks off of your audience!
- Quickly create a new presentation or open up one that you had started to create earlier, from any device; web, mobile, or tablet.
- Share a link to your presentation with those whom you work with, and collaborate together in the same presentation environment in real-time.
- Use custom import options to access your PowerPoint presentations and edit them with Google Slides.
- Work offline (for Mobile App users) and don’t worry about having to be connected to the web to save your work.
- An extensive library of features and tools for customizing your slides with utmost design precision.
- Pick any device you want to present your presentation from, totally smart-device friendly.
- All contributed work is saved automatically, so you never lose anything you create.
You can find Google Slides on the Google Play and iTunes Store for your mobile devices. Both have hundreds of millions of users, once more reassuring the high quality that Google provides across all of its platforms.
Simple & Effective Tips for Google Slides Users
If you want to become proficient in presenting presentations at a variety of contexts and situations, that could further enhance the growth of your business or help you be more clear and direct during the weekly meetings at work, you’ll love the ideas shared by the following tips that will enhance your presentation experience.
- Draft History — Google makes it accessible for creators to easily revert back to previous versions of the presentation. This is in particular convenient for projects where you’re collaborating together on something, and wish to check out the timeline of how the presentation progressed over time.
- Groups — Anyone who is invited to your Google Groups can automatically view/edit/share the content that you’ve created across your Google Suite. This allows for an effective team collaboration environment, where separate groups can be created for a specific purpose.
- Feedback — Create presentations and collect feedback on them afterward. With a carefully designed Comments feature across all Google Suite products, you can quickly share documents with your peers and get their input where necessary.
- Publish to Web — Did you know that Google Slides content can be published to the web? Google will do all the hard work of customizing and optimizing your presentation so that it can be published directly into the cloud.
- Flexible Design — See a presentation with a theme you like? Need consistent styles and branding across all your team’s presentations? Instead of creating your slides or themes from scratch, import them using Google Slides.